The Fourth Meeting on Chemistry & Life will be held in the beautiful city of Brno which is the educational and cultural centre of the South Moravian part of the Czech Republic. It draws upon the tradition of three annual meetings providing a forum for exchange of ideas on recent advances in research and development in chemistry, biotechnology, materials science and environmental technology for people from industry, research and academia. The conference will be held at the Faculty of Chemistry, Brno University of Technology under the auspices of the rector of the Brno University of Technology, prof. Karel Rais, MBA.
Brno lies in the central part of Europe, in the Czech Republic of which it is the second largest city. At the same time, it represents the centre of the province of Moravia, one of the historic lands of the Czech Crown. It is situated at the crossroads of ancient trade routes which have joined the North and South European civilizations for centuries. More information is available on Brno’s web page www.brno.cz .
- February 28, 2008: Preliminary registration and short abstract submission
- March 2008: Notification of acceptance
- March 2008: 2nd Announcement
- May 30, 2008: Final registration
- May 30, 2008: Full text submission >>> date has been deferred to June 08, 2008
- July 30, 2008: Conference fee paymen
- September 9 - 11, 2008: Conference Dates