About the programme
Our new study programme is a result of the faculty’s long-term cooperation with the University of Koblenz-Landau (campus Landau, starting January 2023 part of RPTU, Rhineland-Palatinate Technical University). It is a double degree study programme: graduates are awarded two academic degrees, and the language of instruction at both institutions is English.
Courses in Landau are focused on the processes in various parts of the environment, advanced statistical data processing and environmental economy. FCH courses specialize primarily on advanced technologies of environmental protection, mostly concerning water, soil and waste processing.
The study programme offers several specializations: environmental analysis, applied ecology, socioeconomics and environmental management or environmental modelling.
Applications for 2023/2024: January 1, 2023 – February 28, 2023
This program is guaranteed by The Institute of Chemistry and Technology of Environmental Protection.
- Four semesters (first semester in Landau, second in Brno, the rest depends on students’ preferences)
- Fees: 180 EUR/semester + semestral fee at the partner university
- Open to graduates of bachelor’s/master study programmes in technical fields / natural sciences
- Maximum six students for 2023/2024
- Offers both theoretical knowledge and practical experiences in environmental sciences and the environmental engineering subjects, with an overlap to interdisciplinary subjects
- Applicants submit: certified copy of their diploma and academic records (until June 30, 2023), CV, medical certificate, application protocol, cover letter (motivation and interest in the field are important for your success) – February 28, 2023
- Admission interviews (in person/online): April 11–April 21, 2023
- Application via uni-assist.de (75 EUR): motivation letter, certified copy of your diploma, Transcript of Records, passport, English language certificate (recommended)
- Overall grade of 2,5 (good) or better according to the German grading system
- Deadlines: EU students – July 15, non-EU students – June 15
- The application process takes from four to six weeks.
- Programme information
- Welcome Center
Documents & contact
Detailed description of the programme
Requirements for the admission procedure in the academic year 2023/2024
2 universities, 2 diplomas
of final theses solved in collaboration with businesses
of students involved in scientific projects