About the programme
Our new study programme is a result of the faculty’s long-term cooperation with the University of Koblenz-Landau (Uni KO-LD, campus Landau). It is a double degree study programme: graduates are awarded two academic degrees, and the language of instruction at both institutions is English.
Courses at Uni KO-LD are focused on the processes in various parts of the environment, advanced statistical data processing and environmental economy. FCH courses specialize primarily on advanced technologies of environmental protection, mostly concerning water, soil and waste processing.
The study programme offers several specializations: environmental analysis, applied ecology, socioeconomics and environmental management or environmental modelling.
Applications: February 1, 2021 – March 31, 2021
This program is provided by The Institute of Chemistry and Technology of Environmental Protection.
- Four semesters (first semester KO-LD, second FCH BUT, the rest depends on the student)
- 150 EUR/semester
- Open to graduates of bachelor’s/master study programmes in a technical field or in natural sciences
- Maximum six students for 2021/2022
- Offers both theoretical knowledge and practical experiences in environmental sciences and the environmental engineering subjects, with an overlap to interdisciplinary subjects
- Applicants submit: certified copy of their diploma and academic records, medical certificate, cover letter (motivation and interest in the field are important for your success) – March 31, 2021
- Entrance examination includes an interview (in person/online) – June 7–18, 2021
2 universities, 2 diplomas
of final theses solved in collaboration with businesses
of students involved in scientific projects