- A unique degradable hydrogel that effectively heals burns, can be used as bone filler and helps to gradually release drugs or chemotherapeutics.
- Alkali-activated concrete made from waste and secondary raw materials. It costs half the price of concrete made from Portland cement.
- Hydal biotechnology is produced using hazardous waste and serves as a biological substitute for microplastics. Therefore, it helps to solve two crucial global issues.
- Methods for quick analysis of stability and degradability of soil organic matter. They allow to model quantity and speed of greenhouse gases emission that affect the climate as well as the quality of soil.
- The cooperation on the project Research and development of advanced thin film sensors for direct monitoring of the time variable by means of preciously calibrated colour change won the category Original Solution. Within this project, the easily useable light dosimeters were developed. They help to protect artwork in museums and galleries from the harmful impacts of daylight and can be used to control the exposure of human skin to sun and prevent sunburns.
Responsibility: Ing. Jan Brada