Measures in relation to the coronavirus spread – 1 September 2020
unfortunately, the recent increase in numbers of people infected by COVID-19 shows us that it is very likely that the situation will get rather worse during autumn and winter months. Therefore, BUT has adopted certain measures effective on 1 September 2020.
The summary of new measures:
- Anyone displaying symptoms of viral infectious disease (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, sudden loss of taste and smell, etc.) is prohibited to enter BUT buildings;
- Students are obliged to wear respiratory protective means, e.g. a respirator, mask, mouthpiece assembly, scarf, shawl or other means preventing the spread of droplets in BUT buildings – this applies to students/visitors, except for the employees of BUT;
- The obligation to wear respiratory protective means when acting in designated areas – applies to everyone present;
- The obligation to wear respiratory protective means in catering establishments and common areas of halls of residence – applies to everyone present;
- The obligation of anyone accommodated in BUT’s halls of residence to report that they have been ordered to isolate or quarantine to the email address email@example.com;
- Foreigners accommodated at BUT’s halls of residence are obliged to state their country of origin/residence and to prove that they have fulfilled the reporting obligation at the Regional Hygiene Station of the South Moravian Region based in Brno;
- The halls of residence are obliged to keep the record of visitors (name and surname of the visitor, name and surname and the room number of the person visited and the date and time of the beginning and end of the visit).